Friday, April 13, 2012

Weekly Posts coming

Thank you for your patience!  So much is happening in Alberta's clay art scene that it's sometimes impossible to keep up.

So, my promise to get this up and going!

If you went to NCECA, what a show!  Do tell me your experiences!  What was great, what was so-so. What great art or experience did you have?  Compare what is happening here in Calgary, your town or Alberta.  Seattle was amazing.

The biggy coming up for us in Calgary, is the Clay Symposium in 2013.  We want to make it a 'really big show'.  And, you can help us achieve this.  Many thanks to ACAD for hosting this!  We're also going to have a juried show and we have had discussions with a great gallery to do this.  So, a couple of things are 'done,' but, a huge amount of fun work is going to need to be done.

Talk via the blog, or call me directly via email or by phone.

More stuff to come.

Cheers, Monika

1 comment:

  1. Super! I have added the blog to my reader list. BTW, I love the background, it looks very familiar to me :)

    ReplyDelete